Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Still Hanging in There

We are two days overdue and ready to go, waiting for a sign, anything !! Lynne had an appointment with her gynaecologist today and all is well, just not in labor!! The current weather, 95F (35C) and humid is not helping the matter much.

We are actually now scheduled for an inducement Monday morning, bright and early if nature does not help us in that direction between now and then.

Anyhow, will not belabour the obvious any longer. I'll be updating this page as soon as anything happens and I get a few minutes to do so.

Hope you week is going well

No comments: